Enterprise Innovation Management
If you’re like most business leaders these days, you’re asking a lot of questions about innovation.
- What’s the best way to create a culture of innovation?
- How do I align our innovation efforts with our organization’s strategy?
- What projects should be in our innovation portfolios?
- How do we get our people to share their best ideas?
- Do we need software, and what’s the best package to use?
If you try to answer these questions separately you may get some decent ideas, but you’ll probably end up with a fragmented approach. What you really need is an end-to-end solution, a comprehensive approach. What you really need is Enterprise Innovation Management™. Enterprise Innovation Management, a comprehensive approach to innovation management that enables your organization to master this difficult but essential business process. Mastery is based on three critical elements:
Mastery is based on three critical elements:
1. The Innovation Master Plan A sound, enterprise-wide innovation strategy that enables you to align your long terms goals with the creative potential of your staff and external partners. The Innovation Master Plan meets the needs of senior managers, middle managers, and all staff. For more information on the IMP, please download this white paper. [Add link to IMP white paper]
2. The Innovation Academy Training is essential for those staff members who will participate actively in the innovation effort. Training must be available in a variety of formats, including online and on-demand, as well as more formal training courses for deeper immersion. Our training solution is called Innovation Academy, and it’s used worldwide. It’s even licensed to the Chinese Government and is now being delivered to hundreds of enterprises through China.
3. Revolution OS/i An enterprise-scale software tool that support the creative and ideation tasks and also provides senior management with ready means to align corporate strategy and the innovation effort, along with proper design and monitoring of innovation portfolios. Our solution is Revolution OS/i.
Get the Enterprise Innovation Management White Paper
Now what? Serious innovation requires a comprehensive approach that leverages a meaningful strategic model, world class training, and great software to move your organization to the mastery of innovation.
It’s a revolution that you're looking for, and it’s our mission to support you.
Read the white paper and learn more about Revolution. Explore application case studies, and discover how it will support your organization's unique culture and needs.
Get the Enterprise Innovation Management White Paper.
Are you ready to become a leader? The principles and practices of FutureLab have been piloted and proven over many years of development and experimentation, and now they're ready for you.
Read all eight of our innovation strategy white papers.
And master your future.
This white paper should be compelling to you if you are interested in innovation, innovation software, innovation training, innovation management, product management, technology management, global innovation management, strategic management of innovation, innovation workshops, innovation consulting.