Create the future.
Innovation is the way.
Enterprise Innovation Management is the process.
One of the most important business processes through which your organization will achieve consistent success is through that miraculous and game-changing force, innovation. Thus, a comprehensive and systematic approach to innovation management is not optional, it is mandatory.
Our approach is Enterprise Innovation Management, applied and proven worldwide. Enterprise Innovation Management may be the world’s most complete framework and tool kit for strategy and innovation management.
Based on FutureLab's best-selling book The Innovation Master Plan, this powerful set of principles, concepts and tools will enable you to organize, align, and execute innovation ideas and projects, and also help you bring about a genuine culture of innovation throughout your organization.
Created and delivered by a world-class team of consultants and technology experts with decades of experience at the leading edge, this powerful set of capabilities is focused on bringing you the knowledge, the methods, and the technology you need to transform your ideas and concepts into breakthroughs.
This comprehensive approach guide you through these critical steps:
- Aligning strategy with innovation.
- Managing balanced innovation portfolios to optimize investment.
- Developing a culture of innovation throughout your organization.
- Sourcing innovation opportunities across the entire spectrum of your entire business ecosystem.
- Capturing and sharing great ideas any time, any place.
- Structuring your work flow process to manage innovation from concepts and insights through development and implementation.
- Applying the right technology to provide investment visibility for senior management, disciplined work flow management, and creativity boosters for everyone.
Enterprise Innovation Management is a deep and systematic approach to innovation that has been proven in dozens of leading organizations worldwide.
It will help you to de-risk innovation and accelerate results.
- Enterprise Innovation Management
- The Innovation Master Plan
- Agile Innovation
- OS/i - the Operating System for Innovation
- The Innovation SWAT Team
- The C:Space Brainstudio